Get this part a completely objective report of this outcomes, and save all interpretation for the conversation.
Composing a total outcomes area
SIGNIFICANT: You must plainly differentiate material that will typically be incorporated into a research article from any natural data or other appendix product that could never be posted. In reality, such product shouldn’t be submitted after all unless required by the teacher.
- Summarize your findings in text and illustrate them, if appropriate, with numbers and tables.
- In text, describe all of your outcomes, pointing your reader to findings which can be many appropriate.
- offer a context, such as for instance by explaining the question that has been addressed by simply making an observation that is particular.
- Describe outcomes of control experiments you need to include findings that aren’t presented in an official figure or table, if appropriate.
- Evaluate your data, prepare the analyzed then (converted) data in the shape of a figure (graph), dining dining table, or in text type.
- Usually do not discuss or interpret your outcomes, report history information, or try to explain such a thing.